Bruteforce Database - Password dictionaries
A Password dictionaries.
- 8-more-passwords.txt sorting only passwords with more than 8 characters, removed all numeric passes, removed consecutive characters (3 characters or more), removed all lowercase passwords, passwords without a capital letter and also a number (61.682 password).
- 7-more-passwords.txt it consists of passwords 7 characters or more, and numeric passwords removed (528.136 passwords).
- 1000000_password_seclists.txt 1.000.000 password from SecLists
- bitcoin-brainwallet.lst bitcoin-brainwallet with 394.748 lines
- usernames.txt collection username of/at US - 403.355 lines
- us-cities.txt list 20.580 cities at US
- facebook-firstnames.txt 4.347.667 of Facebook firstnames.
- 2151220-passwords.txt 2.151.220 passwords from dazzlepod.com
- subdomains-10000.txt 10.000 subdomain for domain scanner.
- 38650-password-sktorrent.txt 38.650 passwords from sktorrent.eu.
- uniqpass_v16_password.txt UNIQPASS is a large password list for use with John the Ripper (JtR) wordlist mode to translate large number of hashes, e.g. MD5 hashes, into cleartext passwords
- indo-cities.txt list 102 cities at Indonesia
- 38650-username-sktorrent.txt 38.650 usernames from sktorrent.eu.
- forced-browsing every wordlist you need for forced browsing
How to contribute
- Fork the project on Github.
- Create a topic branch for your changes (ex:
- If the project contains a
package.json or a
bower.json file add yourself in the contributors array (or
authors in the case of
bower.json; if the array does not exist, create it):
"Your Name <email@example.com> (http://your.website)"
- Create a pull request on Github (these are also a great place to start a conversation around a patch as early as possible)
Copyright (c) 2015-2020 Van-Duyet Le
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.